Off topic

For help with your Vodafone account, click (here) to contact Customer Services. Want to chat about the latest tech, sport or entertainment news? This section is the place to do it.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Recently upgraded. Entertainment and Now TV

I am very upset at seeing the new Vodafone advert that features convicted sex offender Mr Staurt Hall.As a fellow who is married to a child sex victim,who is awaiting a high court outcome of her case,i find the new advert most upsetting,and I have tr...

elpico1 by 2: Seeker
  • 21 replies
  • 0 thanks

Fitbit

So... does anyone use a Fitbit with their devices? Or do people have/use Fitbit functionality built into their phone "caugh HTC One M8"?

Nabs by 17: Community Champion
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Get Pre-sale tickets to Capital FM's Summertime ball!

Would seeing Pharrell Williams make you happy? How about seeing David Guetta, Miley Cyrus or Ellie Goulding live at Wembley?   Vodafone have teamed up with Captial FM and are offering customers the chance to get tickets to his years Summertime Ball o...

Ellis_VF by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks

Mobile phone battery life

There was a piece on Radio 4's Today programme this morning about Samsung's decision not to include a replaceable battery in the Galaxy S6 and IKEA's announcement of furniture with wireless recharging points.  A couple of experts were wheeled out to ...

hrym by 17: Community Champion
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

What's happened to the 4G Section?

I know Vodafone are well behind the competition in 4G rollout, but why has the 4G section been removed, perhaps it's too embarassing for Vodafone?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Adventures with BT wifi

BT wifi is a tricky thing and there are several threads elsewhere on the forum that report tales of woe getting connected.  Some of these may be down to an entirely understandable misapprehension of what the system is, so let's see if we can shed any...

hrym by 17: Community Champion
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

no more Twitter SMSs

As from yesterday Voda UK are no longer supporting Twitter sms messaging . I have spoken to Voda live chat and to a rep on the phone but they didn't even know about it. This must be affecting 100s if not 1000s of us. Perhaps if we all complain we can...

wi-fi coming to Vodafone

http://www.vodafone.co.uk/our-network-and-coverage/what-makes-a-great-network/wi-fi-calling/index.htm  

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks