Off topic

For help with your Vodafone account, click (here) to contact Customer Services. Want to chat about the latest tech, sport or entertainment news? This section is the place to do it.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Favourite April Fools articles?

As usual, April 1st means companies get to make the most outlandish announcements. From advanced new tech to outlandish news stories, there is a lot out there.   Currently I think my favourite in the "Fake item which should be real" category is the H...

Ellis_VF by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Smartphone Market Share

We all know that smartphone users tend to get addicted to one flavour of operating system or another. There are not many users who will change from Android to iOS or iOS to Windows etc. As it happens I'm one of those who does change. Having had an iP...

jeffkinn by 17: Community Champion
  • 5 replies
  • 9 thanks

Cap on stolen phone costs

Good news for us customers - the mobile phone networks have agreed to cap costs at £100 if our phones get stolen. But remember - you have to notify them of the theft inside 24 hours.

• 2 replies
  • 3 thanks

Peregrine Falcons

I've just seen a couple of articles in The Independent and The Standard about Peregrine falcons nesting in Vodafone masts. This will disrupt the service for a couple of months as calls are routed via other masts. By law, Vodafone isn't allowed to mov...

• 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

content control and house rules.

So house rules state no swearing or bad language, I understand that.Your filters are set to part words as you edited my post from last nite that did not have one swear word or use of bad language, as the letter was directed at your CEO to which I hav...

communicator badge - patronising?

Do you really think giving me a 'communicator badge' will make me feel better - what will make it better is Vodafone behaving like a proper customer focused business!

willment by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 9 thanks

Do I need a New Camera?

“My Photo’s are rubbish, I need a New Camera!”   We’ve all heard someone say that, or indeed said it ourselves; But do you actually need to buy a new Camera? All camera’s do the same thing, they let light through a hole and capture an image onto pape...

Original_Disney.jpg Picass_Disney.jpg Lightroom_Disney.jpg RiverBank_Lumia930.jpg

Different manufacturers

Last week I read that Apple is making 89% of the profits in the smartphone marketplace despite Android having an 84% market share. Today the BBC is reporting that Sony could well pull out of mobile phones as the are making very little impact. So what...

• 6 replies
  • 3 thanks

Tracing an old phone

I need to trace an old mobile phone of mine that was bought around 2008 / 2009. I have the then telephone number but not the imei number. With just the telephone number would I be able to trace the seller of the phone? It is relevent in a court case ...

Allan155 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks