Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Palm phone

Devynbirchall
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello! I am looking to get rid of my smart phone and become more mindful in my life, this is very difficult to do in our society now a days so I thought I would buy a palm phone. I know they are US carriers only but I heard vodafone also supports it. My question is, should I buy the palm phone online like eBay or on their website or do I need to buy it in the UK? I don’t know anything about this phone so if someone could help me get started that would be great. 

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hello @Devynbirchall 

My suggestion is to try and buy the phone from a reputable Uk site.

The reason is that importing a phone can have ramifications such as limited or no manufacturing warranty.

Some features may not work on imported phone's.

Software updates and Security Patches maybe slower or in some extreme cases non existent on imported phone's. 

The phone needs to be unlocked to all network's and support the frequencies and bands Vodafone Uk use.

Vodafone Uk would only be able to provide support for phone's they have supplied.

Be careful on what outlet you purchase from and choose a reputable seller if you use ebay as we do hear from people who have been scammed and or the phone blocked.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thank you very much! I will be careful and try to find a phone from a reputable UK site!