Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Poor

shouldntneedone
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My service was cut of late December. I work from home and was offered compensation which was only unlimited data until the 1st March 2021. It goes out every week so I have to call up the day before and make sure the pack starts again when it ends. I've made several complaints and reported the issue to trading standards already. The office and management are apparently aware of it and taking it seriously yet my internet still keeps getting cut off costing me around £300 each time. I've had to phone in the region of about 300 times in the past 2 months to insure they keep the internet working and would say they have cost me around $2000 in two months. Absolutely disgusting immature customer care and spineless management. I have literally been recording it for weeks now.

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Although there's practically nothing I can say to help you with this situation and from what you say you've already instigated avenues to get this resolved I just wanted to post to acknowledge that I've read your comments and truly sympathise with you.

I wish you all the best with this @shouldntneedone 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @shouldntneedone 

You would get a better response if you mentioned the service you are talking about and if this is mobile or broadband.  Without a valid reason Vodafone would not have barred your service.

If you have spoken to Vodafone 300 times in the last two months, that will be 150 times a month, you must know all the advisors and be well known to Customer Services. Also, there is a credit limit on the account and Vodafone would never let you run up a £2,000.00 bill in two months.

Trading Standards are an independent consumer advise bureau, they do not deal with complaints or individual enquiries.  For anything communications, you approach the Communications Ombudsman.

This is going to need account access. Speak to the Social Team through social channels here: Contact Us 

You know nothing. You're trying to smooth it over so it dont look bad for anyone else. The service is absolutely trash. What do you know lmao

hrym

I see the OP mentions a figure of $2000.   Is this a Vodafone UK issue?