Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Missed call

LL50
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

A mobile number rang me to say they had received a missed call, and I hadn’t rung them, this has happened twice in the last 2 weeks

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

May I assume this number isn't in your recent calls list in the phone.

i.e you've not pocket dialed them !

Might also be worth Google search checking the number just incase its a business trying to hook you into calling them.

With some phone's you can also add a number to a call blocking feature @LL50 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for your response, and no not  called them, and when I look up phone history only shows as an incoming call. The caller wasn’t trying to sell anything either  just returned call as showed as a missed call on his mobile.  I will check the number on google, but sounds like a private mobile number.

BandOfBrothers

Certainly a conundrum and may then be a network cross connection or maybe the issue is at the other person's end @LL50 and not at your end.

Either way if this was my situation I'd add their number to my phone's block list ( if your phone has this )

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thank you.

AnnS

Hi @LL50 

I really don't want you to feel concerned but please see the links below.

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/Number-Spoofing/td-p/2600960

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Android/Receiving-calls-from-random-people-on-S9-because-I-have-call...

As advised in the first linked thread, you need to speak to the Social Team through Facebook/Twitter channels here Contact Us and they will investigate further and help where they can.

Hopefully, these will be isolated incidents and you won't have any further problems.

Thank you