cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Secure net is blocking my company website?

grj2000
2: Seeker

C08D3AF5-4802-4FE3-A426-409CFD750A1D.jpeg

Hi please would you be able to help? We have recently been contacted by several customers as they have had issues accessing our website and are getting the attached message. 

We are a small family run garden centre in Cottingham and a lot of customers find us by visiting our website. 

Can we request a review of our website to prevent this from happening to our customers? 

6 REPLIES 6

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @grj2000! Thank you for letting us know. I've escalated this to the team to be reclassified for you, your reference for this is INC000004656612. Once we receive an update, we'll pop back to you here 🙂

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @grj2000! I'm sorry for the delay in response, we're waiting on an update from the team, but as soon as we have one we'll let you know here. Thank you for your patience 🙂

jennykim

i am also facing same issue about a couple of days ago i have updated my chrome and some little mobile updates after this my mobile phone taking too much time to load my website infect my internet connection is also stable and i have done web optimization is it an update issue or i have to contact hosting company.

MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove off topic content please see Community Guideline

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @jennykim! We've checked the link above and are able to access this through Secure Net fine. If you're getting a specific Secure Net error, please pop us over a screenshot of the error itself; however if you're just experiencing slow speeds, I would recommend reaching out through customer services to discuss this further 🙂

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

This site has now been reclassified @grj2000 - it'll complete by 1am on Friday 8 July 🙂

kalex23

Secure net is a web security software that can block access to certain websites based on various criteria such as malicious content, inappropriate material, or potential security risks. If your company website is being blocked by Secure net, it may be because it has been flagged for one or more of these reasons.

To resolve the issue, you can contact Secure net support and request a review of your website. Alternatively, you can try to identify the specific reason why your website is being blocked and take steps to address it. For example, if your website contains words or content that could be considered inappropriate or offensive, you may want to consider removing or modifying it.

As an example, if you're a fan of the popular game PUBG and are looking for a way to generate words or names for your in-game character, there are several online tools available that can help you. Some of these generators use various algorithms and databases to suggest unique and interesting names based on your preferences and criteria.