Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

UK Call Centres

Jeeva1
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi.

Can anyone tell me if Vodafone have UK based call centres or a UK based online chat team?

I have been trying to get some help with my Vodafone broadband but the service I've received from the India based centre has been beyond awful.

They are clearly just reading from scripts and have no idea how to solve any issues.

I thought most companies had done away with foreign based contact centres because of the infamously bad service they offer but it seems Vodafone are still using them.

Is there a UK contact number or a separate online chat team I can get in touch with?

Thank you.

34 REPLIES 34

I'm sorry to hear that this experience is pushing you to leave us @Mgsl31 this is of course not what we would want. If you change your mind and would like the complaint to be looked into and resolved, please do reach out to us on one of the aforementioned support channels. 

Mgs...this is exactly the same problem I've been having for over a week....having no landline phone....chatting to goodness knows who...can't even tell if it's a male or female...then getting a call from someone in India who wanted all my security data again,, but I didn't give it ,I insisted they get openreach to check my phone  or I was changing to another provider.....nothing's happened....so I am definitely leaving...I don't need this hassle

@cathym Yes it seems to be prevalent with Vodafone, its defiantly changed as I remember dealing with problems about 5/6 years ago it was sorted with one phone call, similar issue actually with my broadband and then a second one with my mobile, its what kept me with them! Now you are just ignored with a disingenuous apology and a suggestion that is about as useful as a chocolate fireguard, that leaves you right back where you started! suppose I will just have to let it run its course take it to the ombudsman in 8 weeks! 

I got a text from them tonight...they're sending a open reach engineer to check the fault in the next 3 days

we'll see what happens...I'm so fed up with them...hope you get it sorted out,,

Doing better than me I waited over 4 months to get open reach out! good luck

yes,,it's one thing them saying it....I won't hold my breath

update..I got a text yesterday from vodafone   saying that my landline phone  had been fixed,,,I tried it ....it hadn't

spent most of yesterday on my mobile, talking to them...the result is they booked an engineer   to come to my house tomorrow.....to check,,, I feel the life draining from me as I write ...

I honestly don't know how they, as a company, are still functioning. I have just got off the phone to trading standards, about my problem and they have confirmed I'm correct regarding my particular scenario. As for my complaint I asked to be contacted via email and guess what someone from an Indian call centre is trying to call me... loosing the will to live

yes I had a call from india a couple of days ago..I couldn't hear a word she said   her voice was so faint, I asked her to text instead   then I spoke to an asian sounding man who asked me to go through the security again, I refused point blank,,,and closed my mobile...I don't know what they're playing at..

The openreach engineer has just been to my house and checked my phone line,,,it was fine...he then went and checked the big green phone boxes on different streets,,,then checked the telephon exchange...the fault was at one of the big boxes and it's now fixed, I asked him if something like this happened again, can the public phone openreach ...but no ..it has to go through  your provider....I'm so glad the problem has been fixed...but still so angry that it took vodafone so long to act...I had to demand that openreach came to my address..