Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Users post being removed?

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi all, we seem to have a lot of people commenting that their posts have been removed by moderators? The last post removed was back in April - if you've been affected by this, please can you let me know the time and date of the removal, so I can investigate this further. 

There was a comment that a post was removed on the 09/05/2021 - but there was no moderators on the community that day, so I'd like to look further into this.

It could be that these posts are being moved to spam by the automatic filter, if a link has been provided for example; but these should be moved back over into the thread when we pick it up.

Thanks very much for your cooperation :Smiling:

4 REPLIES 4

PlazaPlayer
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have literally spent the last hour writing out a post and once I posted, it vanished within 30 seconds of me posting it. It’s literally been just 5 minutes since I hit post.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @PlazaPlayer, I've had a quick search of the Community and been able to locate your post here. I'm sorry you were unable to locate it when you checked. If you need anything else, just give us a shout 📣

Thank you Mark, it’s greatly appreciated fella.

What about the post itself, have you read it and if so, would you like to comment? So far, it’s been read 24 times but with no response. With this being my first post, I am unsure about fast I should expect peeps to respond.

Again, thanks in advance.

Plaza

gipjon
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@TJ wrote:

The last post removed was back in April

really.

Many thanks mark for helping out. it has been noticed.