cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Website is blocked by Vodafone (age restriction).

Valeriya
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hello!

The website https://www.blackcode.co.uk/ is currently blocked for age restriction by your network. It is a recruitment website and is compliant with all regulations. Could you please whitelist it? 

Thanks!

17 REPLIES 17

Jason

Hi @Valeriya. I've raised the URL in question to be reviewed under the reference number INC000004919567. We'll let you know as soon as there's an update, so do keep your eyes peeled. 

Thanks Jason!

Hi @Valeriya. Thank you for your patience. Our Network team have reviewed our request and confirmed that the URL in question can't be unblocked, it's from a category to which access has been denied. The URL is classified as 'Anonymizers'.

Thanks Jason! What's classified as "Anonymizer"? It's a recruitment website and has nothing to do with anonymous proxy. There is no functionality on the website that would qualify it to be categorised as an "Anonymizer". Could they please have a look through it again and advise us if we need to make any changes? 

Please note, that this classification is seriously harming the business operations as customers that are using your service cannot access the website. 

I completely understand and fully take on board where you're coming from @Valeriya, especially when it involves the operation of a business. I've queried this with our IP Services/Network team regarding the assigned classification and once they respond we'll pop over a message as soon as possible. 

Thanks @Jason ! Hope this can be resolved shortly. if they need any evidence of the nature of the business, please, don't hesitate to ask. 

Hey @Valeriya Thanks for your patience while we get your website checked over. 

They've made us aware that they're not able to unblock your website as it's under the category within Securenet that's been denied. They've advised that it's classified as Anonymizers and is blocked for everyone's safety and security. 

I'm sorry that this isn't what you want to hear, but our team aren't able to get your site unblocked. 

Thanks @CallumR 

What is an anonymizer? There is nothing on the website that is not safe or secure. Did you look at it? How do we file an official complaint? 

Is there a number I can call to discuss this? Can you connect me with the team who deals with those requests, please?