cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ask

Solution

Who would you want to play you in a movie?

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

This has been a topic of conversation in the office for a couple of weeks now but I'm finally posting this because I've finally decided on who I'd want to play me in a film! ๐Ÿ˜‚ With the recent BAFTAs as well it had been playing on my mind even more!

There are a lot of great actresses to choose from but after a quick chat with @TJ during one of our breaks I had my eureka moment ๐Ÿ’ก And I've decided on Kristen Bell!

I've seen a few interviews/films with her in - she just seems really funny and random! My main reasoning - and this is random in itself - is from when I saw her on Ellen Degeneres and she spoke about her meeting a sloth ๐Ÿ˜† (If you haven't seen the video, I recommend watching it!) She was so happy to find out that a sloth would be going to her house that she just lay on her bed and sobbed happy tears. For anyone that knows me I never stopped talking about the day I knew I was going to meet a raccoon, so I feel like we have a lot in common...

So time to open the question up to you guys! Which actor/actress would you like to play you in a movie about your life? They can be living or they can have left us, a small time actor or a huge Hollywood star - the choice is yours! โญ

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I'm leaning towards Tom Hardy. ๐Ÿค”

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy sยฒยณ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

If someone made a movie about me, I'd be stuck between two people.

I want either Will Smith or Tom Hanks. If they're not available, we'll have to shut down filming down now.

Getafix
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

I would want myself to act as Me. :Winking_smiley:

Who better to act as Me, than myself?

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I mean if it wasn't able to be @John, I supposed I'd go with Chris Evans - Captain America though, not the radio presenter! ๐Ÿ˜†

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

After having this discussion quite a bit recently with @Tash ๐Ÿ˜‚ I've had some time to think about it and decided I'd go with Ellen Page, for various reasons - one of them being that's tiny like me. I think maybe I'm an inch taller than her which is an achievement in it's self and we're about the same age! 

I think she'd do me justice.

I mean I could just go the other way and have someone like Gal Gadot and be totally unrealistic, but I assume I'd be directing my movie about me and I'd love to meet her ๐Ÿ˜

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

This one has definitely got me thinking a lot! 

If I was to choose a character that best represents me, I'd probably say Bridget Jones (I'm extremely clumsy) ๐Ÿคฃ

When it comes to actresses who I'd want to play me - it always used to be Cameron Diaz, but since Melissa McCarthy came on the scene, I'd now probably say her ๐Ÿ˜Š The scene in Bridesmaids where the wedding favours were puppies and she takes nine... it's a closer representation of me than I'd like to admit ๐Ÿ˜‚