cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Why is my site blocked by Content Control?

Alex99alts
2: Seeker

My website had malware on it siometime ago and we have removed it and got it scanned by various anti virus companies to remove off there lists.  However I note that Vodaphone still is blocking my website with your content filtering, can you kindly remove the site www.99alternatives.com off the the list as there is no adult content on it.  The website is a news portal of information.

Regards

Alex

14 REPLIES 14

Alex99alts

My website had malware on it siometime ago and we have removed it and got it scanned by various anti virus companies to remove off there lists.  However I note that Vodaphone still is blocking my website with your content filtering, can you kindly remove the site www.99alternatives.com off the the list as there is no adult content on it.  The website is a news portal of information.

Regards

Alex

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @Alex99alts, we can absolutely look to getting this removed for you! Are you finding that the site is blocked when accessing it over Wi-fi or Mobile data?

So far whenever I am accessing the site on my mobile which is on Vodaphone

@Alex99alts, do you know if you can get on the site using WiFi? When you're accessing it using mobile data, what error message are you getting? 🙂

Hi.

I'm having this problem now.

I could look st site such as lovehoney.com yesterday and now I cant access any adult content. 

Im a voxi customer and my adult content is unlocked like it has always been and when I try to access adult content like the site above it comes up with Vodafone age restriction but I can access my vodafone or register because i have a voxi sim card.

What i do now?

Hi @Jakew671 

Have you removed the content control from your VOXI online account? If you have, our VOXI team will be able to help with getting this sorted 👍 Use the details here and you'll be routed to the correct team. 

I've had the content removed from voxi on the day I got the sim card. It's only the day i sent this message I get it from Vodafone.  It gives me link if I'm on voxi but content control is switched off when I sign in. It seems to be Vodafone. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay @Jakew671, I'd recommend contacting our Social Media team here.  They'll be able to take a closer look at your account and make sure that the Age Restricted Content bar has been properly removed 👍           

Ok will do.