Off topic

For help with your Vodafone account, click (here) to contact Customer Services. Want to chat about the latest tech, sport or entertainment news? This section is the place to do it.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Nokia wants to make phones again.

Nokia wants to make phones again "Nokia, the former emperor of the mobile phone world, has stated that it wishes re-enter the market. In an interview with German publication Manager Magazin, CEO Rajeev Suri made the company's intentions clear. "We wi...

John Lewis to start selling Vodafone contracts

John Lewis have announced their intentions to start selling simplified mobile contracts from Vodafone. They are entering themselves as a high street competitor to Carphone Warehouse and a replacement for Phone4U   http://www.androidauthority.com/john...

Nabs by 17: Community Champion
  • 5 replies
  • 3 thanks

First Time User Of IPhone and IOS

First Time User of IPhoneI have been a user of Nokia Symbian phones then moved to Android phones several years back. I have always liked the look of IPhones but could never justify the extra cost to own one! Recently I have been given the chance to u...

63johnw by 17: Community Champion
  • 24 replies
  • 15 thanks

News : NHS and Wearables.

NHS and Wearables.It looks to be possible that their will be free Wi-Fi across all participating NHS hospitals and wearables for patients.Participating hospitals with Wi-Fi would let the NHS use wearables to monitor a patients vital statistics while ...

Spotify New Feature : Taste Rewind.

Spotify New Feature - Taste Rewind.Spotify has added a new feature allowing their users to discover what they would have been rocking to if they had lived years ago.When you log into the site you are asked to select three of your own favourite artist...

Game of Thrones – Season 5 Final Episode!

The final episode’s available right now - I’ll be watching that as soon as I get home!   Fingers crossed, it’s as good as the previous 2 episodes.   I’m looking forward to seeing everyone’s comments once we’ve all watched it!  

Jenny by Moderator (Retired)
  • 9 replies
  • 3 thanks

Sony Xperia Z1 - My experience and review.

Sony Xperia Z1 Hands on thoughts and Review. My very first impressions on removing the handset from the box was that I was very impressed with its sleek design and that it looked like a very solid slab of granite. The decision of having the power but...