Off topic

For help with your Vodafone account, click (here) to contact Customer Services. Want to chat about the latest tech, sport or entertainment news? This section is the place to do it.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

WWDC from Apple Starts Today 8/6/15 to 12/6/15.

Apples WWDC starts Today 8/6/15 and runs until 12/6/15 "Apple Worldwide Developers Conference. June 8-12, San Francisco. Apple’s renowned developer community will come together at WWDC to learn about the future of iOS and OS X." Their is an App on th...

Blackberry rumoured to run Android instead of its own Os.

Hi, I've read quite re a few blogs now running pieces on Blackberry considering using Android OS instead of its own OS. From Source - idownloadblog "It’s unclear whether the rumored switch would spell the end of the company’s own BlackBerry 10 mobile...

diabetes

Diabetes type 2. often my numbers are at 14 which is not good. What do i do to get them down quickly apart from spending 30 minutes peddaling furiously on an exercise bike. My friend is type one and after he whacks insulin into his thigh his sugars d...

Does the Big Boss get to read these posts???

Its all very well posting here our comments, making surggestions or haveing a rant, but how far up the chain does it go. Does Mr Big Boss Man ever read them to know what we think about Vodafone.....good or bad.

fedup-me2 by 3: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

E Forum Homepage 'Banner'

I have often wondered what  the significance of the two people in the banner picture have with Vodafone, are they jumping around holding their phones up hoping to find a mobile signal?, are they jumping for joy that they have finally managed to leave...

froggerty by 16: Advanced member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Twitter two factor authentication and Vodafone

Hi all, I'm a new Vodafone customer after being on Three for many years. A couple of months ago I got a new job at a competitor to my old company and was put on gardening leave for the duration of my notice at my old job and locked out of my email fo...

Wicksta1 by 3: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

Uk Calling - Clear Call Rates for everyone.

Hi, Just thought i'd highlight this recent news on calling certain numbers.  "Every day, people use service numbers to make phone calls to companies and organisations, contact directory enquiries or even to vote in TV shows.But the cost of calling th...

Favourite Android Apps 2015

:robothappy: So, what are your favourite new Android apps? Or, it could be something that you have used for ages and cant function without. Lets keep this thread Game free please ! :robottongue: My current fav is Glovebox. It gives users a nice secon...