Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Nuc unlock code

K--
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi i have a Sony experia XZ premium and on the 28th of December I requested a nuc, I was sent one but was given the wrong information from Vodafone customer services while I was in nz and now I have returned to the UK and again requested a new code and again it doesn't work, I won't go into a store and waste my time as they will just tell me to email nucresolutions, I have emailed them several times with no response other than the automated email response, I honestly think it's rediculous that you can't speak to someone to get this resolved immediately! 😡 I want my phone unlocked so that I can use a nz VODAFONE sim, I have been using an 02 UK sim to try to unlock my phone and it keeps saying unlock unsuccessful, please sort this out. 

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Your right the store cant help and yes when someone emails the Nuc Unlocking Department they get a standard response. 

Customer Services on 191 or Live Chat can contact them on your behalf. 

And or Let the Social Media Team here catch up with your post and they'll help you with this situation if they can. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I have called the customer care team and they only offer to email the nucresolutions on my behalf, the people on the online help service don't even know how to type in English, you have to decipher most of what they are trying to say and they have yet to be helpful in any way... I ashes Asif if he could send me out a new sim card for the phone my husband uses that is on my account and the idiot didn't even link the sim to my account so I had to wait on hold for over 10 min just to get the customer service team to activate the sim... So no I won't be contacting them either... I just can't believe the only way to get this sorted is to post on a PUBLIC FORUM and wait however long for a suitable response from Vodafone! 😡 

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

@K-- For your NUC to work you'll need to have had a Vodafone UK SIM card in the phone, for at least 30 days on the Vodafone UK Network, have you done this? This is to help prevent any fraudulant activity and make sure the phone belongs to the person unlocking it.

In regards to the SIM card you had sent out, once again, for security reasons, we send out our SIMs blank and they need to be activated by yourself once you get them. 

Pop back to us if you've got any further questions, we'll be more than happy to help. 

My Vodafone SIM is a contract SIM which has been registered to me for several years I have had this phone for several months using the same SIM card I want my phone unlocked and I would prefer a private message rather than post publicly all my issues I have with Vodafone the comments on a SIM card being sent out was just me moaning about Vodafone's poor service and is not the reason I'm posting on this blog I want my phone unlocked

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

@K-- So we can help with yout NUC request , please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.