Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Does anyone else want the vodaphone app for win 8.1

specialresident
4: Newbie

does anyone wlse with win 8.1 phones want a windows 8.1 app cause i keep asking all i get is no thats not a topic for here, or its coming but no offence win 8.1 phone has been out a long time now.  I wish somone would actuually be honest and give us proper details not to fob us off with its coming soon.  Its coming soon but it isnt here and how long has 8.1 phone been out?

For me i will be counting the days it comes out, and when i come to renew my contract im gona make sure i go with someone that suports the product i buy from them. 

Is building any app hard on the windows phone platform.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kids
Community Champion (Retired)

There are apps in the Windows app store that can monitor the usage of the phone and some will also give an alert when you are nearing a limit that you have set in the phone.

View solution in original position

7 REPLIES 7

infinidim
I'm not going to hold my breath for this.

Moderators give us a hint whether this is going to happen?

Regards

Infinidim
Infinidim

Hi guys,

We don’t have any information on this at the moment.

As soon as we do we’ll let everyone know.

Cheers,

Laura

I just bought our first windows phone for my son however one of the reasons for buying was the My Vodafone app so he could make sure he doesnt overspend. Is this ever going to come? If not does anyone know if 1. I  can can usage or  2. take it back and get an Android phone.

I think its pretty poor on vodaphone to sell the phone but not support it.

kids

There are apps in the Windows app store that can monitor the usage of the phone and some will also give an alert when you are nearing a limit that you have set in the phone.

yes and my phone can monitor some of the functions but im asking if there is a official vodaphone app the people that i bought my phone from, i at least expect them to suport the products they sell.

@specialresident 

As we’re unable to recommend private party applications, there’s a few other ways you’re still able to monitor your usage:

• Use our Check usage link, for a helpful guide on accessing your data usage and remaining allowance from your phone.

• You can also check our My Vodafone account from our website, which can be accessed from any internet device.

infinidim
Cailen, I really feel that Vodafone has no intention of providing an app for Windows Phone ( 8.1 or 10 ). Prove me wrong.....

Infinidim
Infinidim