Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Double emails

HattieP
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Virgin Media recently changed their email facility, since when all my emails have appeared on my Nokia Lumia 520 twice.   I have consulted My Vodafone Chat Line three times - the first and second chat advisors assured me that Vodafone would fix it - they didn't.   The third call yesterday resulted in a member of the technical team ringing me and saying I must delete the email account and then add it back.   I was sent two text messages with long detailed instructions and wrote them down before I attempted the procedure.   The first instruction was to touch the Windows symbol below the screen and then following further instructions.   I touched the symbol and absolutely nothing happened.   Would I be better visiting local Vodafone shop and asking them to sort it.   Anyone else experienced and rectified this ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nabs
17: Community Champion

Hi @HattieP

These links should help, they have screenshots showing you everything you should see at each stage

Delete existing email account

Set up your phone for email

If there is anything you're not sure about post back and let us know.

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

Nabs

Hi @HattieP

These links should help, they have screenshots showing you everything you should see at each stage

Delete existing email account

Set up your phone for email

If there is anything you're not sure about post back and let us know.