Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

NUC not received pending email

pb07
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi,

I’ve got an old iPhone 4 I want to use before 3G dies out so I’ve been trying to unlock it. I got an email to verify my request but once I verified I never got the “your request is pending” email. I verified my address on Wednesday. 
Is this normal? Last time I tried this was a couple of years ago, do they just not send out the email anymore? 

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You're welcome @pb07 If you've not received a response after the 10 working days, please drop the Social Media Team a message here so they can get this escalated for you. 

View solution in original position

12 REPLIES 12

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Have you since tried another networks sim card in the iPhone to see if the unlock has happened @pb07  🤔 

To follow up on your unlock request customer services on 191 or Live Chat should be able to help , and or the Social Media Teams on x or Facebook. 

If i can be of any further help please don't hesitate to ask  😎 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Sorry I marked this as solved by accident. How do I change that?

Yes the phone is still locked. Apparently it needs a PAYG in it for 30 days?? What?! 

If you'd like us to double-check your account for any updates on the NUC request @pb07, please reach out to us on Social Media and we'll be happy to take a look for you. 

I don’t have any of the social media options and the chatbot wants me to login. I left vodafone in 2016 and I don’t have an account anymore (I don’t remember the pin to my old acct either). How can I like view the unlock status?

If you don't have social media and you are unable to use the chatbot @pb07 you can call the support teams on 0333 304 0191. Just stay on the line and when prompted, ask to speak to an adviser. Alternatively, pop into a local Vodafone store with some valid photo ID and they will be able to help.

Thanks for the reply. I raised a new request and got a text from Vodafone this time (I didn’t get that last time). If it doesn’t work then I’ll just calk them. 

That's great to hear @pb07 Please do let us know if you run into any further issues 

I haven’t got the update email yet, how long does it take to send? I got the text at 09:51 and it said it will come soon

Thanks