Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Problem with Samsung Galaxy watch

raymartin52
13: Advanced Member

I have found that if my phone (Samsung A20E) is switched off calls are diverted to my landline, rather than to my Samsung Galaxy watch. The watch buzzes when the phone rings and I can use it to answer calls, but I should be able to make and receive calls without the phone being in range. Have I perhaps got some setting wrong? What should I check?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I think I've found the answer. I still had Divert on Unreachable on my phone set to my landline. I've changed it to my watch number and it now works OK.

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

How are you connecting to your watch @raymartin52  ?

Bluetooth or is your watch a Lte variant and you have Vodafone-OneNumber-and-how-do-I-get-it. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

My watch is LTE and I have OneNumber. I can make calls when the phone is off or out of range but I can't receive incoming calls. My watch buzzes if I'm in range of the phone, but that's not particularly useful, is it?

Certainly isn't @raymartin52 

Obviously the whole point is that you can leave the phone at home etc and continue to be connected.

My Samsung Frontier Watch is Bluetooth so it won't have the settingsyour's has that may need to be checked.

See if there are any similar posts here and elsewhere including the Samsung eu forum etc that may hold some key information including YouTube @raymartin52 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I think I've found the answer. I still had Divert on Unreachable on my phone set to my landline. I've changed it to my watch number and it now works OK.