Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

£75 Amazon voucher

Angrybird5
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have spent 2 days chasing up my £75 Amazon voucher. I am not happy. I have spoke to the useless TOBi a million times, spoken to 2 advisors on the app and both times given email addresses where I was assured I would get my voucher. I rang customer services twice. The first time I was so angry I asked Vodafone to cancel my subscription even though I’d only just signed up. The guy put me through to ‘we gift’ and the connection was so poor I couldn’t hear what the guy, who was Scandinavian or something was saying. Second time I rang customer services I was on hold for 20 mins until I gave up. I am ready to cancel my two mobile phone contracts, my Apple Watch contract and my broadband. Surely this is false advertising and breaches trading standards 

31 REPLIES 31

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

I appreciate your frustrated at this and no-one can blame you @Angrybird5 

Now as account access isn't available via this forum may I suggest you speak with the Social Media Team's via Twitter or Facebook as they'll be able to help.

Link to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself.

Social Media.  

Also usually an email is sent to you after the 14 day cooling off period had elapsed and then upto after 28 days your broadband is activated they'll send you an email to generate your gift card .

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I’ve just scoured my emails and haven’t received an email after the 14 day cooling off period or the email to generate the gift card. So frustrating. 

Jayach
16: Advanced member

Did you not get an email like this:

wegift.png

I received this about 5 days after signing up and about 3 weeks before I went "live".

If you didn't receive one perhaps you somehow didn't qualify for the reward.

No. I never received an email like that. I spoke to someone at Vodafone today who confirmed I was eligible for the voucher 

BandOfBrothers

Ok @Angrybird5 

If it's not in any spam email inbox then please do try Social Media.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

@Angrybird5

If you do try social media, please let us know how you get on.

I personally believe nothing is ever solved via social media.

I’ve asked for a DM on Facebook but nothing as yet. I don’t have Twitter. I feel like I could cry, I’m so stressed and I’m recovering from breast cancer. They don’t make it easy do they 

Jayach

@Angrybird5 wrote:

I’ve asked for a DM on Facebook but nothing as yet. I don’t have Twitter. I feel like I could cry, I’m so stressed and I’m recovering from breast cancer. They don’t make it easy do they 

They certainly don't. It sometimes seems they put blocks in just to hope you will give up and go away.

Sadly this is my experience of Vodafone too :Sad_face:

I've just spent 40 minutes on their web chat trying to sort my £75 out. they told me to wait 120 days before I could claim it but now they've passed me back and forward from giftcloud.com to broadbanchoices to vodafone and back. Seems like i've been conned into joining and my wife and daughter, who need the internet more than I do, blame me for the constant "dropouts" and "TV cannot detect internet", "your ipad is not connecting to internet" failures. I cannot say how many times I've had to switch off and re-boot the Vodafone router. So much for superfast fibre....give me reliable slow bband again...please!!!