Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Account Closed and Settled But Still Reporting to Credit Reference Agencies

Webbieads
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi there,

My account with you closed months ago but it is still showing in my credit report as active. Could you please amend this.

6 REPLIES 6

HappyNomad
15: Advanced member
15: Advanced member

@Webbieads wrote:

Hi there,

My account with you closed months ago but it is still showing in my credit report as active. Could you please amend this.

[...sits back and awaits the inevitable 'please reach out to us on social media because we can't actually help you here’ staff comment].

Seems strange that a staff member on facebook or twitter can help yet a staff member on Vodafone’s own user forum can't but there it is...  Please do let us know how you get on.

gipjon
16: Advanced member

@HappyNomad wrote:
Seems strange that a staff member on facebook or twitter can help .

Welcome to the facebook/twitter social media team, sorry we can't help with that question please phone Vodafone on 0333 304 0191 they should rename the social team to directory enquiries because they also give out phone numbers. 

in ref to  Account Closed and Settled But Still Reporting to Credit Reference Agencies.

try 

0333 304 0191

or 

https://support.vodafone.co.uk/Account-billing/Contacting-Vodafone/1447555392/I-m-waiting-for-Vodafo...

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/contact-us-b2/index.htm?adobe_mc_sdid=SDID%3D5F2EB9B09F7997CC-52DAAA616FF...

and click speak to a person, the AI needs a new battery 

Cynric

That link doesn't want to open, endless spinning icon.

Also VF, take note it's not "How can I help?" but "How may I help?". But then if you can't get networking right .... 🤣

gipjon

@Cynric wrote:

That link doesn't want to open, endless spinning icon.

Also VF, take note it's not "How can I help?" but "How may I help?". But then if you can't get networking right .... 🤣

I really wanted to write "his head will be endless spinning after he has been chasing the staff but I thought , better not lol 

I added another link to that post 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Webbieads We'll be happy to take a closer look into what may have caused this and get this sorted for you. Please do reach out to us on social media as we'll be able to access the account you had with us and make any amendments needed.

When messaging us from Facebook or Twitter, please select 'Asked to DM' when greeted by our BOT and your query will be routed directly to our team. Please include a link to your post along with your Community username when you reach out to us - you then won't need to write your query again.

@HappyNomad We ask our customers to message us through social media as we're unable to take account details securely via this platform. We take the security of our customers very seriously and it's our priority to ensure their details are safe and secure. Our forum is where we can give non-account specific advice, share ideas and engage with our customers. For any account specific questions or when we'll need to take personal details, we'll invite users to message us on Facebook or Twitter.

We're the same team which work both the Community and Twitter/Facebook feeds, so we can access threads from the Community and can check on the progress of queries sent in to either social media channel (we do this through searching via the Community username which should be included in our customer's message to us). 

As we're trained to deal with credit file queries, our team will be able to resolve this and any similar queries in future.

Cynric