Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Block devices function

Julesr21
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I  chose Vodafone for my broadband provided purely for the App as I have teenager and it allowed me to block my child’s  devices, simply and easily,  as and when needed.  I have just had to log into the, supposedly, upgraded App only to find there is no longer the option to block any devices. Is this function going to be restored?  I have been out of contract for sometime and was just in the process of signing up for a further period of time.  However, without the guarantee of reinstatement of this function I will be looking elsewhere pretty quickly.  Such a shame, Vodafone are going to lose a lot of business over this I imagine 

6 REPLIES 6

Effie

Hey @Julesr21 I hope you are doing well. This has already been raised for investigation and the Broadband team are looking into the possibility of bringing this back in a future update. There is currently no date for when features will be restored, nor is there a guarantee that this will be a returning feature unfortunately. 

Thank you for letting me know.  Unfortunately I cannot wait around for Vodafone to  restore this feature, if indeed they do at all so I feel I am looking into taking my business elsewhere 

Vodafone will be losing customers!!!!!!

it’s vital for parents to be able to manage their children’s time on the internet and Vodafone should be supporting parents and their children.

Cynric
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

I must be missing something, taking the device from the child is not possible?

When you are disabled by a brain tumour single mum and your child is a 6ft 15 year old, it was much easier to just switch off his device than get into a row at 2am🤷‍♀️

Mommykas
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Exactly the same for me, I’m fuming !!!!!!!! As soon as I find a provider who offers this I’ll be leaving Vodafone