Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Broadband App “you’re out of contract”

sporeman001
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

App keeps saying I’m out of contract (I’m not) when I run the synch speed test.  Have reported to customer service who says it’s a known problem due to be fixed. That was 4 weeks ago.  Have uninstalled and reinstalled the app over the course of last 2 weeks but problem still persist. What’s going on? And does anyone else have this same issue?

17 REPLIES 17

pkontou
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

yes, exactly the same problem for a while now and not been able to get an answer. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @sporeman001 bit of silly question, but are you still in contract at the moment? I'd recommend dropping us a message over Social Media here so that we can take a closer look at this for you 👌

Thanks for the follow up.

Yes, renewed in April for another 24 months. So, it seems that the app didn’t pick that up. Will drop a message over Social Media as suggested.

2 weeks after contacting you via social media (Twitter) as recommended and despite helpful assurances, problem is still persisting.  What more can I do to get this issue fixed?

Thanks for the update @sporeman001. What was the outcome when you spoke to our Twitter team?  If you're still having the issue, please feel free to drop us a DM on Social Media so we can continue to check this out. 

The Twitter team understood the problem, were sympathetic and assured me that the problem will be fixed. After more than 2 weeks (5 weeks when you include time I first raised the problem via live chat) there’s no result i.e. the problem still persists. Disappointed and flabbergasted as this is clearly not a complex issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to hear you're still experiencing difficulties here @sporeman001. Are you still able to access your online account as normal? I'd recommend returning to our Social Media team here, they will be able to escalate this further for you.

Are you still able to access your online account as normal?  - Yes, this hasn’t been an issue

I'd recommend returning to our Social Media team here, they will be able to escalate this further for you. - Have done, on Mon 13/07 via Twitter. Same assurance... we’ll look into it and update. Asked for status update today. No response.

Can you not escalate this at your end? I’d be grateful.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

If we've not updated you through our Social Channels @sporeman001, reply to our last message and one of the team will chase this up for you.