cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Broadband upgrade to fttp keeps getting cancelled!

popeyedwazza
3: Seeker

1000010801.jpg

1000010802.jpg

 Multiple attempts to get round vodafones dodgy system to get the upgrade i Need. Since switching to vodafone on 19th December 2023 its been nothing but an hassle. Multiple times the order was cancelled throughout December and January until 4th time i actually got it all setup and installed but without a new issue on porting the current number i had with sky. And also vodafone didnt report to sky i changed my package 2 days later from 19th to 21st and activation would of been on 9th to 11th January instead. Sky kept billing me from 9th January until recently February and have overpaid £79.21 to this day. Only just got outcome with porting number and credit from sky resolved. So now another issue is i decided i wanted to upgrade the broadband from Copper to Full FTTP as my area has just had the switch on and took out the same package Pro 2 fibre extra but with the fastest speed they offer at 900mbps+. I already have the ultra hub ect with backup mobile and booster and apple tv 4k so should not be an issue. But beggers beliefs its the same story as switching to them. They Cancelled the installation appointment and order twice now see pic. 17th december is the second one which has yet to update. But why is this happening, all vodafone seems to have excuses for is either to many duplicate open orders or number cant be ported. Even tho im with them on voip alread. Something is definitely not upto modern standards and seems to be a broken system that cant handle a backlog of customer orders. Since being told the recent second order on 17th is cancelled recently 19th February, ive just noticed they have placed another 2 orders since i got contacted by vodafone C/S over phone. What is going on Guys at Vodafone???

5 REPLIES 5

popeyedwazza

17th February*

Had this issue also when i switched from sky to vodafone in-store. Cancelled 3 times and there excuse was porting a number over and 2 open orders? Strange that when its happening again since open reach upgraded our area with FTTP and i want to upgrade to pro 2 fibre extra 900mbps, its the exact same issue. Cancelled twice now and the excuse this time is another open order and its causing issues. Which there is only that one open. Second the system rejected it due to porting my number voip with them. Ive got pro 2 fibre 2 extra with ultra hub ect and voip with vodafone already so should not be an issue. You gave me a new number anyway so whats the problem guys????  All i want is upgrade to full fibre to the premises that im entitled too have. Its our public funded money going into the broadband upgrades for faster speeds. How hard is there job. Get a new system folks as your "Horizon system is unreliable". 

Janey

Hi @popeyedwazza I merged both posts together so they're all in one place. It's really disappointing to see how often your orders have been cancelled so we'd love to look into this. Please drop our team a message over on our socials so we can  investigate further.

I dont do socials media

Cynric
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@popeyedwazza  Try to call 08080 034 515 or https://www.vodafone.co.uk/bbservcd/