Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Devices no longer available on mobile app

dclyall
3: Seeker

Has anyone else got this issue? 

Since switching to full fibre and having Vodafone reset their router, I'm no longer able to access the Devices on the mobile app. I've reconnected the app to the router and also tried it on my work iPhone but neither can see any of the connected devices. The rest of the app seems to work correctly

I'd previously used it to boost my work laptop when my daughter was gaming. This might not be needed so much now I have full fibre but it was also useful to block devices as someone has a habit of sharing WiFi connections with their friends ... 

11 REPLIES 11

borderbas

I have same problem but can't find a solution anywhere

Hi @borderbas You should be able to view the devices connected to your router via the Vodafone Broadband App. Depending on which version of the app you’re using, you'll find this feature under either Connected Devices or My devices on the app’s dashboard. More on this can be found here

Jayach
16: Advanced member

@Lucy_F 

It appears the latest version of the app is designed for, and only works properly on the Ultra hub.

If you have the THG3000 it is apparently useless.

Fortunately the Google playstore version of the app has been reverted to the previous version, but the Apple store only has the new one.

I upgraded to the Ultra hub and downloaded the latest version of the broadband app. After completing the log in, I now get an error "Hmm, something's wrong"   Session ID: c417a1 

I get the same error both on my iPhone and iPad 

Ripshod

Login to the router gui via a Web browser (192.168.1.1), disable all the IPv6 settings under Local Network, then try the app again. 

IPv6 settings are already disabled, I tried enabling them and still same problem

Jayach

@borderbas wrote:

I upgraded to the Ultra hub and downloaded the latest version of the broadband app. After completing the log in, I now get an error "Hmm, something's wrong"   Session ID: c417a1 

Was that an official upgrade, i.e. you switched to Pro II?

If you just obtained an Ultra router unofficially, it may not be being configured correctly.

Yes I switched to Pro II, have spoken to support and apparently they are aware of the  App problem and are working on a fix.

Broadband app on mobile is still not working with the Ultra hub!!!