Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Dont broadband customers get rewards

gipjon
16: Advanced member

Dont broadband customers get rewards . I can honestly say i have never seen a reward ever being offered 

20210504_234546.jpg

34 REPLIES 34

gipjon

As an existing Vodafone Pay Monthly mobile customer, you’re eligible for a 15% discount when taking up selected additional plans – across phones, tablets, SIM-only, and Mobile WiFi.

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/my-vodafone-account/additional-plans

Think Vodafone has forgotten it also sells broadband

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you are not currently a VF mobile user, and are looking for a SIM-only deal, you can use the links at the top of this page (Broadband > Broadband + Mobile > Vodafone Together) to get the RED51 package which is unlimited talk, unlimited Texts, and 100 GB data per month for £10.  But you'll also get a £3 additional discount on your broadband, so that's effectively £7/month.

HappyNomad
15: Advanced member

@Anonymous wrote:

If you are not currently a VF mobile user, and are looking for a SIM-only deal, you can use the links at the top of this page (Broadband > Broadband + Mobile > Vodafone Together) to get the RED51 package which is unlimited talk, unlimited Texts, and 100 GB data per month for £10.  But you'll also get a £3 additional discount on your broadband, so that's effectively £7/month.

Thanks Keith... that was a little food for thought... I am currently with O2 and have sim only unlimited/unlimited/8Gb for £10.41 (18 month contract expired in March 21) - was £10 before CPI increase and I think that that was a package/price match to a back-then Vodafone deal

Didn’t see anything about £3 off broadband - presumably that needs the phone call to check eligibility but even so, £10 for UL/UL/100Gb sounds good but then the second thought arrives... I rarely use the 8Gb I already have and do I really want all my eggs in one Vodafone basket?

I guess I'll just stay out of contract with O2 until they either hit me with a silly price rise or my monthly mobile data requirements change.  Even if I do the ‘I'm leaving', I can't see them giving me the VF equivalent for seven quid a month 😳

Jayach

@Anonymous wrote:

OMG, I only like to have a 30 day contract and the best they could offer me was unltd texts and minutes and 1Gb of data for £24 per month. I think I'll stick to my Plusnet unltd texts and minutes plus 10Gb Data for £8 per month.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I managed to sign up for this (and am using it now), BEFORE they'd finalised the offer and put up the main link.  So at the time, I didn't publicise it, thinking it was a glitch!  It's probably the one decent offer on there mind!

Jayach

I absolutely couldn't find the offer, but as you need to log in to your account before you could see the offers maybe it is not available to me. How long a contract did you have to take? I got the impression the best offers were only for those on PRO. Have you a direct link?

Asking for a friend. LOL

HappyNomad

@Jayach wrote:

I absolutely couldn't find the offer, but as you need to log in to your account before you could see the offers maybe it is not available to me. How long a contract did you have to take? I got the impression the best offers were only for those on PRO. Have you a direct link?

Asking for a friend. LOL

The £10 offer can only be reached by logging in.  I (basic Superfast 2) got to the £10 deal and logged out - Deal no longer displayed and the url to the page then takes me to new customer 'offers'.

The £10 ‘Vodafone Together’ deal is, it seems, strictly for existing broadband customers and I could find no other route to the actual page.

Your friend may be disappointed.  

Jayach

@HappyNomad wrote:

Heartbroken I imagine.

HappyNomad

@Jayach wrote:

@HappyNomad wrote:

Heartbroken I imagine.

😁

(Oh, 18 months contract.  The 24 month contracts were all noticeably more expensive)

Jayach

Ah, found it now, it's on a 18 month contract. Weird because if you take out a 2 year contract you can't get anywhere near as good a deal. Vodafone????

Friend says he has changed his mind after I told him how good Vodafone's support is.