Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Extender

stephenrichardb
4: Newbie

My extender only works in the same room as the router... And I have 12 rooms to cover..! 

10 REPLIES 10

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @stephenrichardb 👋

There are lots of things you can do to help improve the WiFi in your home - take a look here for our interactive guides

As we don't offer WiFi extenders, we're not able to provide further support on their use or troubleshooting issues with them. 

Thks - you do provide Wi-Fi extenders, tho, as you've just sent me two of them. I'm on Pro-broadband...

My apologies about that 🙈 As you're on Vodafone Pro Broadband, your service is looked after by our WiFi Xperts. 

I'd recommend giving them a call on 0333 304 0191 (or 191 if you have a Vodafone mobile with us). They'll be able to see what's happening with this. 

Thks - yes, it says "instantly get thru to our Wifi experts" but I've tried and tried, but just get left on hold each time... so it's anything but instant!

I also can't log on to vodafonemobile.vmb, which they advise me to do, to check on my data usage...

Plus, the brochure says I will get Very Me Rewards, which, having tried several times, apparently I do not...

Oh well... All very frustrating!

Just to clarify @stephenrichardbVodafone VeryMe Rewards offers are currently only available for Pay monthly or Pay as you go mobile phone customers.

This means if you have your fixed line service with us and not your mobile, your account won't currently be eligible. 

Thks - crazy that the girl on the phone said I would be eligible, if I signed up to Pro Broadband... Then I was also sent a brochure about it, saying I was eligible. Fake news!

PS Still can't get thru to Pro-broadband on the phone, or the app / chat... This is the only place i ever get a response! So pls could you order me another wifi extender? I was told I can have up to 3... Otherwise, I may as well cancel my contract and go back to basic fibre broadband.

@stephenrichardb wrote:

I also can't log on to vodafonemobile.vmb, which they advise me to do, to check on my data usage...

That also sounds like a mobile service, data is unlimited on the broadband.

I don't understand why you are told to ring 0333 304 0191 (or 191 if you have a Vodafone mobile) as that has always been a general help number, I would have expected the Xperts to have a direct line (I'm not on Pro so can't confirm)

Sorry to hijack your thread but sounds like you were hoodwinked by Vodafone to get the 'Pro' deal as I was.

That Xpert thing is a joke and useless as no one ever answers. 

I have an issue with the speaker/booster thing they send you with the deal as mine doesn't work 

Talk about being mis sold. !!