Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Giftcloud gift card

koikby
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I took Vodafone broadband out directly with Vodafone over a year ago now and part of the promo at sign up was a £125 gift card. I received an email from Vodafone to allow me to track the status of the gift which it said would be after the broadband purchase had been confirmed which would take at least 120 days. Well over 365 days later and it’s still showing as a pending purchase and no gift card in sight. Any suggestions? I’ve emailed giftcloud three times but never had a response. 

7 REPLIES 7

Andy

Hi @koikby 👋 I do apologise that you haven't received your voucher as of yet and that you've not received a response from Giftcloud. Have you been emailing hello@giftcloud.com ? Also when emailing them make sure you include your original order number which you should have in email from us. Please also check your spam folder as well just incase any email from them has been filtered by your email provider as spam.

Hi Andy. Yep that’s the email address I’ve used and I’ve included my web order details each time. I do tend to monitor the spam/junk mailboxes but I’ll see if I can add their address to my contacts as well to be doubly sure. 

@koikby Thanks for getting back to us. If you're still not getting any response from Gift Cloud, please reach out to our Social Media team on Facebook or X

Thanks Callum. I did do that yesterday and they directed me back to Giftcloud! I did email Giftcloud again yesterday and I’ll monitor my inbox/spam/junk. 

@koikby Thanks for letting me know. If you have no response from Gift Cloud, please do reach back out to our Social Media team, so that they can investigate it further for you. 

Giftcloud seem to lose a lot of these voucher applications. I'm awaiting mine, should have received it over a week ago (120 days since start of service). I emailed them with my details but they've now handed the query over to Vodafone, I await the next chapter.

Thanks @smallal The team will get this checked out and handled as quickly as possible for you.