cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Broadband Referral Promotion Reward - Not Received, Customer Services Unhelpful

JSClarke
2: Seeker

I signed up for Vodafone Broadband Pro II back in December through a employer referral promotion. 45 days after broadband activation (December 9th) I should have received a £120 Amazon gift card, I did not. I rang them February 20th and was told that the vouchers can take up to 120 days to be sent. As of the 28th April I have still not received the gift voucher.

So today I rang customer services and was told the promotion is not a Vodafone promotion and is a third party promotion and that I should contact them, and there is nothing else they could do to help me. However, as you can see from the link below to the terms and conditions for the promotion it is a Vodafone promotion.

How do I obtain the £120 gift voucher that I am owed?

Vodafone Broadband Referral Promotion Reward terms and conditions: 

Vodafone Refer a Friend - Vodafone advantage | Vodafone UK

2 REPLIES 2

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JSClarke! We'd be happy to take a look for you. We'll need account access to check where the order was placed and what type of voucher this included so if you haven't already, please reach out to our Social Media Team here, and a member of the team will be able to assist you further 🙂

Planck

Same here, messaged someone called Patricia, they stopped answering my emails. I have messaged Visions Facebook