Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How do I connect a Vodafone Hub Ultra Hub with Full Fibre 200 Connection

crupcrup
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have a working THG3000 on Full Fibre 200 Connection. I also have a Vodafone Ultra Hub and the PPPoE credentials (username and password) for the connection from the THG3000. I am unable to get the Vodafone Ultra Hub to connect to the Internet. I also tried running it as a Wi-Fi hub from one of the ethernet ports on the THG3000 after turning Wi-Fi off on the THG3000 but that did not work either. How can I get the Vodafone Ultra Hub to work or do anything?

3 REPLIES 3

Ripshod
16: Advanced member

What are you wanting to do? Both devices are routers that need to correct directly to the ONT (only one can connect). You can't change the pppoe settings on either. Choose which one to use, connect it to the ONT, then reset it. 

Thanks Ripshod. I had given up but tried again a few times and eventually the reset button caused the led to go white and the hub worked. However, when I powered off the hub it came back with a blinking red led and I had to reset it again a few times. So it does not seem very stable. I have not had this performance with previous routers. I will try not to turn it off again which will be difficult.

Ripshod

The led does blink red for quite a while after a reboot for some users - it's something I just got used to. It even takes a while to connect for my asus so I don't think it's related to the router.