Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How to Terminate contract Vodafone Germany

conor0460
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I live in germany and last December i opted for Vodafone as my internet Provider. I signed the contra online and for some reason they didn’t send me the Equipment needed( The router in this case). I tried to contact them but no luck. Anyway after a while i moved out from the old adresse and after few months vodafone started charging me for Internet access despite the fact that they didn’t provide me with anything. I sent another letter asking to terminate the contract and explained the situation which they didn’t respond and after calling the technical support they told me that they can’t terminate the contract until the end of the agreed deadline ( 2 years). I want to know if i can Terminate the contract since it’s their fault and not mine and do i have a legal base here. Thanks guys

5 REPLIES 5

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Ignore this SPAMMER this question was asked yesterday and replied with 'I got this' adding a dodgy link.

This thread will be watched and as soon as any dodgy link is added it will be instantly removed.

I live in germany and last December i opted for Vodafone as my internet Provider. I signed the contra online and for some reason they didn’t send me the Equipment needed( The router in this case). I tried to contact them but no luck. Anyway after a while i moved out from the old adresse and after few months vodafone started charging me for Internet access despite the fact that they didn’t provide me with anything. I sent another letter asking to terminate the contract and explained the situation which they didn’t respond and after calling the technical support they told me that they can’t terminate the contract until the end of the agreed deadline ( 2 years). I want to know if i can Terminate the contract since it’s their fault and not mine and do i have a legal base here. Thanks guys

Jayach
16: Advanced member

Weird, you really have to wonder about these spammers mentality.

Ripshod

There we go! 

AnnS

Gone where it belongs @Ripshod , in the trash bin.