Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Hub keep reseting

Sebindr
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I am experiencing the following problem almost every night from 5pm until 8 pm or 9 pm my Hub keeps restarting when i am playing CS1.6 and streaming youtube videos ,that shouldn't be a problem as i have superfast 2 connection , and i have this problem from a long time ago almost 6 months or more but until now it wasn't a problem because i wasn't using it too much but now when i need it most is restarting , i had someone over from ooen reach and changed my wall plug they said is fixed altought i still have the same problem, now i am paying lots of money just for broadband on a decent speed , i want to mention that my speed is not dropping is jut the hub reseting on the above mentioned hours i know that the network is busy but this is not an answer to my problem because that why i am paying all those money , to have a strong connection without failure , if nothing can be done from your end, i will have to end my contract on the reasons that you are not keeping your end of the contract and not offering me the services that i am paying for.

Thank you 

4 REPLIES 4

Steph

Hi @Sebindr I hope you're doing well!

Thanks for dropping us a message. I'm genuinely very sorry to hear about the issues you're having with your connection dropping out every night. I can certainly appreciate the frustration this will be causing, especially with it happening for so many months. 

Please drop a message to our Social Media team here so we can securely take some details from you and run through some checks on your lines and router to find the cause of these drops and get it resolved. 

clint_flick
12: Established
12: Established

Hi

Just to be certain.....

There is no FAMILY settings turned on by mistake?

To make children do their homework and not game during those hours?

Hi, 

Thanks for reply , no there's no setting on , I reseted the router, I am an IT technician  i've done most of the troubleshooting steps that could occur unless is a hardware related problem or network conectivity issue that comes from open reach .

Best regards 

gipjon
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Can you copy and paste the router logs here