Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Logging into a different Amazon account for Alexa

surajgarg
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi,

I got my Super Wifi Plus booster (with Alexa built-in) and while setting up I logged into my Amazon account to use Alexa. I now want to login with a different account but when I log off and click on login in the Broadband app it automatically picks up the previous login.

How do I set up Alexa with a different Amazon account?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Effie

Hey @surajgarg I hope you're well and having a lovely day so far ‌‌😊 Just to check, have you tried changing your Amazon account on the Alexa app at all? You can do this by following these steps:

- Open the Alexa app on your phone. 
- Tap More. 
- Tap Settings. 
- Tap Device Settings. 
- Choose the device you wish to change accounts. 
- Scroll down to Registered to and tap Deregister to remove the account. 
- You can now set up your Amazon Alexa device again with a new account.

If that doesn't resolve the issue, please get in touch with our dedicated WiFi Xperts by calling 0808 040 8408 or by dropping them a message here

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

HappyNomad
15: Advanced member
15: Advanced member

Out of nothing more than idle curiosity, what does the Alexa element of a Super Wifi Plus booster (with Alexa built-in) bring to the party that a £20 Echo Dot doesn't?

Effie

Hey @surajgarg I hope you're well and having a lovely day so far ‌‌😊 Just to check, have you tried changing your Amazon account on the Alexa app at all? You can do this by following these steps:

- Open the Alexa app on your phone. 
- Tap More. 
- Tap Settings. 
- Tap Device Settings. 
- Choose the device you wish to change accounts. 
- Scroll down to Registered to and tap Deregister to remove the account. 
- You can now set up your Amazon Alexa device again with a new account.

If that doesn't resolve the issue, please get in touch with our dedicated WiFi Xperts by calling 0808 040 8408 or by dropping them a message here

Hi Steph,
Thanks for your reply. I didn't have the Alexa all installed. I did that and I was able to sign in with a different account on the Super Wi-Fi Plus booster. So its all good now :Smiling: