cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Message "something isn't quite right with your personal information" at check out

gfilo
1: Seeker

Hello,

I have been trying to place to order for a broadband plan. I have used with different devices and different browsers but I keep getting this message when checking out. I receive the following message:

"Something's not quite right with your personal details.

Please double check your personal details and billing address to make sure everything is correct. Then place your order again to continue."

The only explanation I have is that the second address finder doesn't actually find my address from the postcode and I therefore have to input it manually. The first adress finder, however, does find it.

Any viable solution?

1 REPLY 1

Effie

Hey @gfilo I hope you're well! This sounds like there may be an issue with the premise check which can be caused by either our own, or the Openreach/ CityFibre database not having your address recorded correctly. The best thing to do is speak to the Sales team as they can run a more detailed check and if there is an issue with the address, they can get it raised and resolved so that you can place the order.