Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Moving House

markpeart
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I really need some help, I have been phoning constantly this week and been on hold for around 6 hours all together and cut off at the end of each phone call after been on hold for so long. 
My mum has moved house and I need to transfer her broadband, as I pay for it and the account holder.

I don't know what to do to get in touch as its impossible on the phone it seems?
Never had such a problem before with previous broadband companies, all I want to do is get it switched over so she can get back online. She's 76 and doesn't get out too much and that's her lifeline to keep in touch with people.

Any help is much appreciated at this point.
Thanks,
Mark

5 REPLIES 5

Jayach
16: Advanced member

It's a bit too late now, but there is a service for that.

Moving home with broadband | Vodafone

If you are out of contract at the other address, I would just start a new contract, possibly with another ISP, where she is now.

This is the service i used then trying the phone number for hours and hours. I guess i just keep trying and hope for the best? Broadband is still in contract so starting a new one isn't an option currently 😕 

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for letting me know @markpeart - I'll be sure to pass this feedback on. 

Jayach

If you are still unable to get through, try raising a complaint. Maybe they could gee things up, or waive the Early Termination Fee (ETF). How is my Early Termination Fee (ETF) calculated? (vodafone.co.uk)

Complaints Code of Practice | Vodafone

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @markpeart - I understand how important it is to stay connected, especially when your mum's relying on the service. 

I'm sorry it's been busy getting through to us - it is our team via 191 from a Vodafone phone or 03333 040 191 from a landline/other provider, that need to arrange this for you.