Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Nothing works on this site, cannot register

boggsy
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Not a great start with Vodafone so far, nothing works on this site, apart from this forum.

I cannot register the new account, I tried to reset my password which worked fine...but enter the new password and I get internal error, code to my phone worked but guess what I get an error when entered.

I tried to contact and I get a blank page, I tried to talk to them and I get a busy swirl...........

I have tried to set up my account since the 14th, getting fed up with this and will cancel if I cannot get though in the next couple of days, my broadband superfast 2 is supposed to activate on the 30th Dec.

Thanks,

Stevo.

3 REPLIES 3

Jayach
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

If you look around the forum you will find many people have been unable to log in to their accounts until the broadband has gone live.

If you still want to try the live chat, use this link: https://www.vodafone.co.uk/bbservcd/ and do it in an incognito/private tab if you get the "swirlies".

Oh OK thanks, but why would they send an email asking me to log in to the account and even gave me a password?

Kinda dumb then.......

Thanks for the help will give it a go later.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome to Vodafone, and get used to dumb!