cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Promised £75 Amazon  Voucher not receiced even after 120 days of signing-up vodafone broadband

poojag
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Promised £75 Amazon  Voucher not receiced even after 120 days of signing-up vodafone broadband  

I signed up for Vodafone Home Broadband with the offer or £75 Amazon voucher form Wegift after 120days of signing-up. Few days after signing-up I had at online chat with vodafone to confirm my eligibility for the gift voucher and whether everything is recorded about the gift correctly. They asked me to contact uk-vodafonevouchers at awin.com . As suggested I contact wegift at given email address and got reply from them within few hours confirming that I am tracked to receive the gift and it will arrive after 120 days of signing up. Nb: I even got the email from wegift just after signing up with the link to track the gift. 
Tracking page use to show everything properly and with a days counter in which I will receive the gift. On 13-Sep days counter reached to 0 and it showed that my gift has been email to you. However to my surprise I did not receive any email with the gift voucher (of course I checked the spam folder as well).

I then complained this to uk-vodafonevouchers at awin.com and have not even received the response even after few reminders. 
Since same issue has been reported by many others, it seems to be fraud. I am really surprised the how come vodafone is listed on the home page of wegift (https://wegift.io/) as their partner. Is Vodafone ignoring the fact the their partner(wegift) are not fulfilling their promises to Vodafone customers! This seems a false promise to trap new customers.
I have seen so many people have not got the voucher. If there anyone who got the voucher. If yes then what are the steps to sort this out?
Thanks

10 REPLIES 10

clint_flick
12: Established
12: Established

Hi

Dunno.

I got a £75 voucher for TESCO and spent it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I completley understand your frustration here @poojag. As these vouchers are provider by our Partner, WeGift, unfortunately we wouldn't be able to get an update on this for you. I'd recommend contacting WeGift again for an update on this matter. 

@Jack 

I have already contacted wegift many times but they are not replying at all.  Although they replied straight away  when I was still under the period when I could cancel the contract and they confirmed me that my purchase has been tracked and I will get the voucher after 120 days. But no reply now. I find that fishy.

Based on that Vodaphone should let me cancel the contract now without any charges or sort out the matter.

As you mentioned yourself that 'Wegift' are vodaphone partner who are breaching trading standards and giving false promises to the vodaphone customers. There are many post about not receiving voucher which was promised. So it means Vodaphone is very much aware of this fact that their partner wegift are not keeping promises then why vodophone is still partner with wegift. Also Vodaphone is highlighting their offers on the top of the vodaphone page even after knowing several issues they are causing to Vodaphone customer and so it is Vodaphone's moral responsibility to sort out these issues for customer. If not sorted then it is damaging Vodaphone reputation.

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @poojag, I appreciate where you are coming from and I'm sure I would be feeling the same in your situation.

I'm very sorry to hear that WeGift haven't responded to you yet. As Jack advised above, unfortunately as this deal is with a third party company we have no way of escalating the matter.

I understand this isn't ideal, but this would need to taken up with WeGift. Have you tried submitting one of their contact forms here?

@Evie

Hi Evie,

I filled the form again but no response again. Anyway in selling the deal to the customers vodafone and wegifts are partners that's why vodafone advertise about wegift on vodafone website. So why not vodafone can instruct wegift to send the promised vouchers. It is vodafone ethical responsibility to take care of customers and make sure that their customers are getting what they have been promised.

Please take an effective action for my issue and respond me with a useful solution of next level then advising me of filling form and writing email. because I have done that from my end and I am not getting response so I feel like I have been cheated by both vodafone and wegift together.

I have all email with full acceptance and confirmation that my order is been tracked and I am eligible for the voucher. 

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

As the deal will have been advertised and selected through a third-party site, we wouldn't have any records or updates regarding the voucher included in the order.

We can help with any issues regarding Vodafone services and products as this is what we have access to check, any additional discounts, vouchers, services or products obtained or sold through a third-party would need to be dealt with by those parties.

I do appreciate your frustration with this, I'm sure I would be feeling the same but this will need to be chased up with WeGift directly @poojag.

Weasel words - Vodafone should lean on WeGift/Awin to deliver vouchers/cards within 100 days:

"We (Vodafone)  will seek new partners, if you (WeGift/Awin) continue to damage our reputation"

Simple, done.

Jayach
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

I don't if it will help anyone but my original email from " Vodafone [noreply(at)mail.wegift.io] " received 5 days after signing up contained status links that still work and take me to the page where I was able to redeem my voucher.

May be worth seeing if you can find the original email.

nazrussel
1: Seeker

hi,

I was promised by Vodafone that I would receive an amazon £75 voucher after 30 days of activation of broadband as an existing customer. This is 60 days running, still, I haven't received any voucher from them.

Could anyone tell me who I do need to contact with?

many thanks.

Kind regards,

Hassan