Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

SunShower
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I signed up for Superfast 100 last Sunday  (03/07) when there was an offer for an £80 gift card - great I thought!

However the very next day that offer was replaced with a £205 gift card offer https://rewards.giftcloud.com/uk/capture/vodafone/8528.

Now I am a little disappointed that have missed out on £125 that would have helped reduce the cost of my package over he 24 month contract term. Money is tight at the moment so every few pounds saved is useful.

Does anyone know if it would be worth contacting Vodafone to see if they would honour the improved gift card offer for me as I missed out on it by less than 24 hours?

Any advice gratefully received thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Jayach
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

I can understand you feeling you missed out. Unfortunately the voucher offers are run through separate companies, so I doubt Vodafone will be able to do anything, but no harm trying though.

I certainly wouldn't suggest you should cancel the current contact, and sign up again, that would be immoral.

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there @SunShower 👋 It looks like you've taken the offer out via a third party site - Giftcloud - not with us directly. 

Have you contacted them about this? I think they may advise that you need to do is to cancel the order and replace it with the new offer, meaning your activation date may be a little later than originally planned.  

To discuss this with us, please call us on 03330 040 191 and we can check what your options are 🙂