Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Use my own router with Gigafast

Hi there,I am having my installation of FTTP this week for the Pro Gigafast 900.I already have a mesh network with 3x WiFi 6 routers at my property. As Vodafone only supplies WiFi 5 router, I want to keep my existing routers and take advantage of my ...

alal by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Comparing Vodafone to BT speeds

I've recently switched from BT to Vodafone for my Fibre High Speed Broadband and Phone services. With BT I was consistently getting 67 mbs download speeds from the router doing a speed test. With Vodafone its only around 45 mbs. Nothing has changed o...

hdd in USB not showing correctly

Bit of an odd one, I am trying to add an external USB to my new vodafone router, however it is not working correctly. Formatted as EXFAT, both an empty drive, and a drive with data on it are showing as blank, with 196MB - both drives are 1TB drives. ...

Asus Rapture GT-AC5300 and Vodafone THG3000

I have just moved across to Vodafone Ultrafast 500 Fibre and have an existing ASUS Rapture GT-AC5300. From reading various posts it is not possible to set the Vodafone THG3000 hub to router only. I have requested the email address and password for th...

Mike2022 by 2: Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 1 thanks

Broadband useage

Hello I’ve the Vodafone hub landline.  I’ve unlimited broadband and I’m really happy with everything.  Just curious how much broadband useage I’m using each month.  Is there any way to find out by going into the router settings? 

ASASHAW3 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Is Superfast 100 FTTP?

Hi, as per title. Is someone able to confirm that Superfast 100 (or 200) are definitely  FTTP? Openreach installed poles in our road last year and until now I could only get Superfast 1 or 2. Today however, the availability checker includes 100 & 200...

CEB5000 by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

IPv6 via HE tunnelbroker.net Setup VDSL2

I have created this separate thread as IPv6 is still not working on VF BB VDSL2/networkhttps://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Broadband-connection/THG3000-IPv6-Expert-Mode/m-p/2701723/highlight/true#M5481to help others set-up IPv6 connectivity on their devi...

Vodafone Pro Ultrafast with BT Wholehome

HiI'm fed up with Virgin constantly putting prices up, and Vodafone are offering their Pro Ultrafast 500 for £32 per month. I have a super reliable wifi via a BT Wholehome Mesh, all connected to the router via ethernet. There's also a Gigabit switch ...