Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gigafast with Google Wifi, will this work?

Hello everybody, I've just had Vodafone Gigafast broadband installed and I'm having a bit of a nightmare getting my Google Nest WIFI connected. I have a CityFibre line connected with a THG3000 router. After some research and much hair pulling this is...

Using ASUS RT-AZ92U Router with Vodafone Broadband

HiSo I have recently purchased a ASUS RT-AZ92U wireless router for use with my Superfast 2 connection. The manual indicates that for full use (as router and wireless AP) a connection shoud be made from the WAN port of the ASUS to the WAN port of the ...

bobsey by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

broadband checker problem

hi im having a problem,my current broadband is running out soon with bt and was hoping to join vodafone as they have great ultrafast prices. but the problem i have is,the broadband checker says i cant get ultrafast im no 7 when i retry with no 6 it g...

Devices connected but no internet connection

Been a VF BB customer for some time now with zero issues but the last week has been a nightmare.  Devices keep reporting "No internet connection" - SkyQ main box, SkyQ Mini boxes, PS5, various iPhones, etc.  Some devices never have a problem (Samsung...

mglong by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Moving House

Hi,I really need some help, I have been phoning constantly this week and been on hold for around 6 hours all together and cut off at the end of each phone call after been on hold for so long. My mum has moved house and I need to transfer her broadban...