Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Home move - speeds

I'm just about to sign up for Vodafone Pro Broadband 500Mbit. I'm likely to be moving during the initial contract period. I know that if I move somewhere that Vodafone can't provide broadband that they will let me out of the contract, but what happen...

sayhey by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Plex won't download to devices

Evening all,Hopefully someone can help? I have recently taken up a Vodafone fibre connection. Slowly in the process of getting everything up and running. One of my main issues is around Plex Media Server. I can stream everything fine at home and away...

Huawei router internal date and time

Hardware: Huawei 963168_HUAWEIVOX25Firmware: 5.4.8.1.291.1.41Hi. In event log after resetting the router date and time are always 25.08.2021 12:00:00 or 21.08.2021 12:00:00. This values back to normal only when router will connect properly with Vodaf...

S0crates by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mirai Malware

Hi. I have received an email that is meant to motify me of a network abuse incident relating to my Vodafone Broadband service. It states that a third party has attacked my connection as part of a coordinated DDoS botnet. If I don't do anything, my co...

Resolved! Vodafone VoIP Options - Home User

I am currently a Vodafone Home Broadband user, and now have the option of having Full Fibre To the Premises.  I am interested if any user has the Vodafone VoIP service, using the handsets supplied.Some questions I'd like answering please(1) Can I kee...

Pairing TAPO Smart Bulbs

Hi guys, I've just bought a couple of TAPO Smart Bulbs and from what I can see these have to be connected at 2.4ghz not 5. For the life of me I can't work out how to get these blinking (haa haa) smart bulbs to pair. I've gone into the router settings...