Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gigafast pro xtra

December I ordered and had order confirmed pro xtra with Apple TV and frozen prices. When I chased up the delivery of the Apple TV, It turns out they changed this order to the pro.the only response I get from Vodafone (4.5 hours on chat!) is sorry we...

Resolved! Using access points with GigaCube

I have just switched to GigaCube from Virgin Fibre.My existing network contained a couple of routers configured as access points, but I have encountered some issues and would appreciate advice/help.While the access points seemed OK with devices conne...

internet cable

I was wondering what internet cable is supplied with the home broadband, and whether I can replace it through vodafone or need to replace through somewhere else. Thanks

Router THG 3000

This router has two usb ports that I thought I could use to add external hard drives to my network, but they dont seem to work. I had a "chat" with vodaphone and he said they should be used with a dongle in a more expensive package.??? I was then cut...

Resolved! Turning on Call Divert on Landline

My account activated on Monday. I have now spoken to five people and spent\wasted about 3 hours on the phone (most of it on hold when I should have been working) to Vodafone to try and get call divert activated and its still not working. When I try a...

Resolved! Superfast 1 or Superfast 2 given my current situation?

Hi,I am at the end of my contract with BT and considering switching to Vodafone. I am currently getting max 40 download speed, 5 upload. I need to decide between SUperfast 1 and 2. Given Superfast 2 is only £1 more expensive a month, do you agree it’...

86B76500-2C5C-4CE5-84D1-15845C4BE844.jpeg 86EF469C-C3AE-4107-A8FA-D6B104953CE3.jpeg
Rents78 by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

New BB customer billing issues

I’m hoping someone can help me here as the online chat agents (although each one has said they have sorted it) haven’t been able to get it corrected !The story is as follows:-I requested to move over from PO Broadband to Vodafone broadband on 24th Ja...

Shakyzzr by 3: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks