Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sorry, Something went wrong on checkout

fry1237
3: Seeker

Every time i try and go to checkout for a new broadband deal, i get an error saying "Sorry, something went wrong". If i do a neighbours address, i get no issues. 

I rang up 3 times to order the broadband deal online but the person on the phone gets the same problem each time and they do not know what to do. All I want to do is to order a broadband package...

Is anyone else having this issue? Seems to be an error with vodafones system.

7 REPLIES 7

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Try clearing cookies and cache on your PC @fry1237 very often it can be a cookie preventing the application from being submitted.  Google Chrome seems to work well with Vodafone. 

If you still have issues speak to the Social Media Team through Twitter or Facebook here: Contact Us 

Hi,

Tried on multiple browsers (including Google chrome) and devices, and the issue is the same.

Ringing up the sales team and customer service team, they get the same issue on there system and don't know how to fix it so I get told to ring back in a few days time and try again. No one seems to know a fix for it.

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

This is unusual @fry1237 and it sounds like we need to double check it's definitely available at your address 🏡 

Please get in touch with us over social media as @AnnS has mentioned above and we'll look into it further.

I took my business elsewhere and signed up with giganet instead.

Hi Amanda, this is also happening to me. If I use my next door neighbours address it works fine, if I use my address I get (something went wrong) happens on all browsers. When I use website chat to order it, the advisor gets to the card verification stage (further than I get) and then when I input my card details that are registered at my address it just fails.

How can I purchase a product from your site? Is there a fix for this issue yet?

David

fry1237

I am having the exact same problem. I've rang up twice and both times i could not arrange it as the person on the phone is getting the same issue. Is there a fix for this at all?