Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

The logistics of upgrading?

Wjohns
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

This is a strange question and partially a 2-in-1. Any help would be hugely appreciated.

1) I’ve got an install for 900Mbps fibre on the way on Friday (not the pro II) so my question is if I do want to upgrade (to pro II) is that possible and would there be any fee / timeframe to do it within etc. ? 

2) Is it really as bad as everyone is saying? Looks like no one’s WiFi works here (CityFibre is doing my install)

Thank you so much for the help and I hope to hear back soon. Massive thanks, Will.

1 REPLY 1

Janey

Hi @Wjohns 

To change your plan you'll need to cancel the the current order and start again. There wouldn't be a fee but the normal timescales for a new order would apply, roughly 1-2 weeks. If you wanted to change the plan after installation, it'd be a similar process - cancelling the service and ordering a new one. Just bear in mind, that you'd need to do this within the first 14 days to avoid an Early Termination Fee (ETF). To cancel you'll need speak with broadband team on 191 free from a Vodafone mobile or 03333 040 191 from any other phone, then speak to our Sales team to process a new sale.