Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Broadband Essentials

Silver-505
3: Seeker

Hi, I recently filed for a Vodafone social tariff for broadband. A representative contacted me and said they were almost ready to sign me up, however they ended up putting me on hold for 50 minutes (😡) I finally hung up the phone because I was becoming impatient and couldn't stand to wait any longer. I was just wondering if there was a method to get this phone number to get back to me (01482293823). The following day, I attempted to call the several times number, but I was unable to get through.

3 REPLIES 3

Janey

Hi @Silver-505 I'm sorry to see you were kept on hold for such a long time -  that's really not what I'd expect to see. I can imagine how frustrating that must've been. My team would be than happy to look into this, please can you pop them a message over on our social channels found here. Once we've got your details, we'll see if we can follow this up with our Broadband team.

Thank You @Janey for the helpful information much appreciated.

Silver-505

Hello, I recently filed for a Vodafone social tariff for broadband. A representative contacted me and said they were almost ready to sign me up, however they ended up putting me on hold for fifty minutes 😡.

I finally hung up the phone because I was becoming impatient and couldn't stand to wait any longer. I was just wondering if there was a method to get this phone number to get back to me (01482293823). The following day, I attempted to call the number, but I was unable to get through.