Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to connect Vodafone Broadband App to Router

Dannylachamp
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi. 
Been connect to Voda broadband today. All setup and working fine. All devices in the house connected and working with no probs. 
However, trying to paid the Voda Braodband App to the Router is impossible. 
my iPhone is already connected to the Voda WiFi router but the app insists on pairing the app with the router via the WPS router which is not compatible with iPhones. iPhones do not all pairing via WPS buttons on routers. No other way round it seems. Want to use the app to personalise my Broadband and be able to share a guest WiFi if we ever family or friends over to stay etc. 
Does anyone have any ideas or advice please?

Many thanks. Danny 

4 REPLIES 4

Jayach
16: Advanced member

If you can't pair the app with your router, then just login to the router and configure it there.

Go to 192.168.1.1 and the password is on the bottom of the router.

Thank you for your reply. 
I am afraid I don’t know understand it though. No idea how to login to router and the series of numbers and dots doesn’t mean anything to me. 
Can you please explain? 

Jayach

You should be a able to find lots of information on how to log into a router on the web.

Vodafone UK doesn't seem to have any help on the THG3000 router, but here is a YouTube video from Vodafone Ireland, the steps are the same, except they use a username and password and we just use a password.

Logging into your Gigabox modem - YouTube

Thank you. I’ll give this a go.