main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Vodafone router doesn't work with NAS

2: Seeker

I've just moved broadband provider to Vodafone and installed the router,

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to read the NAS (WD MyBook Live), linked through the LAN ethernet cable, which i use to access files on my home computers.

I had no problems with my previous BT router. I've chekced that the NAS definitely still works by plugging  it direct into the computer.

i called Vodafone customer support but they were unable to help and advised me to look here.

Does anyone know how to deal with this? I had a look in the router settings but couldn't seem to find anything.

If I don't get it resolved, I will cancel the Vodafone contract because I'm still in the trial period, but I'd rather not.

Thanks

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Thanks for getting in touch @mkubala80. Has you reset the NAS since changing to Vodafone broadband? Give that a try first and let me know if it makes any difference, if not; we'll be happy to investigate further. 

View more options
2: Seeker

sorry, i decided to cancel the contract within the 14-day period and moved back to BT. I wasn't getting any assistance from Vodafone technical support on this.

View more options