Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

anyone worked out how to flash the THG3000 yet

gipjon
16: Advanced member

Has anyone worked out how to flash the THG3000 yet? 

been having a play with my other line using third-party router that's mid-price and to be honest I'm sick of keep sending them back to Amazon because they don't seem as good as the standard Vodafone routerTHG3000 yet 

5 REPLIES 5

Jayach

The simple answer is no. (AFAIK)

I can't believe you are getting getting problems with 3rd party routers, and they are "not as good as the standard Vodafone router THG3000"

In what way do they disappoint? And if they do, why not stick with the THG3000? (It's what I use and I am very happy with it, but yes, it's getting a bit "long in the tooth")

Just what other routers have you tried?

CrimsonLiar

A) Surely a quick Google search would provide the answer to this

B) Wouldn't a discussion on this subject be a quick means to get banned from these boards?

Cynric

My 2p ... what about using a NUC or SBC and plonking OpenWRT on it? Surely that would provide the level of flexibility?

gipjon

Sorry should have said my other line is not vodafone . And I have 2 THC3000g and 1 THC3000

. I'm more than happy with the vodafone line and the THC3000g . Well apart from about 2 months of something going off that was crashing the router and then that suddenly stopped with no reason