Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Card details via a form sent by agent on LiveChat

Hi all, I was in an hour long LiveChat session trying to renew my broadband account (a painful and needlessly complex process) as I couldn't get through on the phone. During the chat, the advisor sent me a link to a form to fill out my card details. ...

LauraEl by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

upgrade

Vodafone has upgraded my broadband contract without my permission and wont reverse the upgrade has this happend to anybody else.

Legal Question , Is Vodafone braking the law

I have had some info sent me that says Vodafone cannot change the forum etc without giving 2 weeks of official notice on an official post. There is something about this in the forum terms and conditions.so were it legal to turn the private message of...

gipjon by 16: Advanced member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

WiFi schedule problem

I have been using the schedule feature on the app to turn the WiFi off at night. It didn’t turn back on the other morning  so I used the button on the router which was fine, but now the schedule I had set up has disappeared and the app won’t let me s...

Sky Q & Laptop connection

Upgraded from basic Vodafone broadband to broadband pro. Sky Q is now dropping the connection to router regulary and my laptop is taking 4 or 5 tries to connect to pro router. any help would be appreicated

davidac by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband Range extender

Hi please can you adviseI have Vodafone broadband - is it compatible with TP-Link AC1750 Universal Dual Band Range Extender, Broadband/Wi-Fi Extender ? or TP-Link RE220 AC750 ?I am looking to extend the range of my Broadband out to my garden.Many tha...

Fibre Installation in Flats

Hi, This week in my block of flats...  "Virtua will be commencing Fibre Installation works on behalf of Openreach, installation will commence on 19th April 2021 at (address in SW London) . There will be Virtua engineers on site to complete these work...