Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Router remote access incorrect password

Accessing my router from the internet (either via DDNS or directly using IP) brings up the login page, but it always tells me that my password is wrong, The password I'm using is the same one that allows me in when I am connected locally, so what is ...

G_Ninja by 2: Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks

2.4ghz issues

Hi I wonder if anyone could help. I have the latest router (I think- signed up in June this year) broadband has worked fine up until about 4 weeks ago and I can't work out what's up. I have some smart sockets which only work on 2.4ghz so had to split...

Poor Wifi Speeds

Had Vodafone about a month now, getting 80Mbps at router and over Ethernet my speeds are excellent for what i require. Mainly i use the WiFi and am only getting 20-30Mbps.If i log in via Ethernet and then do a speed test it bumps it up to 55mbps ? Bu...

Can parents see my broadband search history?

Hi. I have the Superfast 2 Extra broadband which my parents pay for and they have access to my Vodafone to see all bills etc. My question is, are they then able to see all my internet history? Like Google searches, websites, youtube, etc.? I am curio...

brva2021 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Returned direct debita

Hi everyone, basically we’ve had the home broadband for a little under a year and we are now having issues with returned direct debits. I’d understand if the money wasn’t in there but it is, the bank has even said there was no reason as to why they k...

Cannot find parental control setting in my account

I have a landline based home broadband contract with vodafone (fibre broadband).  I have just spent the last 15 minutes in my account trying to find out where I can adjust parantal contrls but I can't find any setting anywhere. Can somebody please po...

bendingo by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Getting username and password to use own router.

As the mods always promote social media to contact Vodaphone support I thought I would use Messenger to get my username and password. (also so I wouldn't have to spend half the day on the telephone.)I provide the details they ask for:- Your full name...

Jayach by 16: Advanced member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

TP link Deco m5 and Vodafone router

Hi  I've just switched over today successfully from plusnet.  Speed seems pretty much what I was expecting so that's fine.  However I'm having some issues opening certain apps or apps not opening or refreshing first time i.e. banking, weather.  I've ...

ISP Switching Question

Just wanted to ask a question .I have switched ISPs a few times over the past 10 years or so, and Usually there is some downtime around 20 minutes or so and the switch over generally happens from 9am to early afternoon. But when i switched to Vodafon...

Ja7Ja7R by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks