Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Some iPhone apps not loading on new Vodafone Wifi

The description says it all really!Certain apps and games just won't load when connected to our new router's Wifi (switched from BT which had zero problems).No settings are different on our phones, we have the same iPhones and it's the same apps that...

Crash0ng by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Wifi Duplication

Hi there, We received our new router this week. Let's say the default name was "vodafone1" and I changed it to "house1". I changed the name and password for the family to find it.I noticed in the router settings that my wife's phone was on 5ghz and m...

Crash0ng by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

how do customer claim compensation

As the rules are set out by ofcom and the adr Ombudsman Services , how much compensation do customers get for having the issues of the slow speed every night. The slow speed issues is real and have been confirmed by think broadbandcan you please info...

compansaion.jpg
gipjon by 16: Advanced member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Super WiFi, Mesh

Vodafone had launched a Mesh system in Spain, March 20, called Super Wif. It is due to come to the UK, but can't find any details as to the package, if it's a one off cost or a rip off monthly cost like BT and any dates of when to expect it. Any idea...

dennispa by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Moving home / Customer support / Unreachable

Hello,I'm not sure if this is the right place to address this, but I want to inform Vodafone that I'm moving home and I cannot get in touch with anyone from Customer Support. I'm not getting through due to the 'coronavirus situation', This is the sec...

Yry by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

A Warning Message to Horsham Vodafone Shop

This is a warning to the shop manager. As soon as your shop re-opens, I am coming in. What began as a simple change of address request is costing me over £100 due to some unexplained SBL charge of £130. Add to that that Vodafone have cocked up my pre...

AMKDL by 4: Newbie
  • 30 replies
  • 0 thanks

vodafone andthe directline insurance web page

Every time I try to tab onto car insurance quote on this web page I get a response  ' Not available from outside of the United Kingdom 'However if I want to insure my Pet from the same drop down there is no issue.Furthermore it happens on every devic...

Bockie by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks